TEAM GOOD-2-GO OREGON
This is an in-office position which cannot be performed remotely
Good-2-Go Oregon is Central Oregon's premiere community-based support program for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Services are provided in the areas of Life Skills Supports, Employment Supports, and Community Inclusion.
Why Work with Good 2 Go?
- Work-life balance: No late night, early morning, or weekend shifts and overtime is very rarely required
- Positive company culture: We are a small, tightly knit team that all shares an office and a common mission. Positive feedback, open communication, and inter-departmental cooperation are never in short supply.
- Great career building opportunity: Are you starting out in accounting and want to get real experience working with many aspects of a business? Do you want to have a supporting boss and experts you can reach out to? This is the position to learn about all elements of accounting without the silos and stresses of a large corporation.
About the Position:
We are currently seeking an Accounting Specialist. This person will be responsible for managing all financial flows in and out of the organization; keeping accurate records of both accounts payable and accounts receivable and ensuring that invoices are paid. This position works closely with the program managers and directors to execute all billing processes. This individual also works closely with the Agency Directors on budgeting, bookkeeping, reporting, and accounts payable.
A Strong Candidate:
- Is comfortable working in-person office at our Bend office while also managing 2 other locations remotely
- Understands all aspects of Quickbooks online, and SAIF reports
- Has an accounting degree or experience as a bookkeeper, accounting assistant, or other related experience
- Utilizes strong organizational skills to prioritize work, problem solving skills, and time management skills
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Managing accounts payable and receivable for multiple branches
- Using of various software applications such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Quickbooks online
- Reconciling all Good-2-Go Oregon accounts, all branches
- Working closely with Agency Directors in collecting and distributing payroll information as needed
- Maintaining oversight and management of primary insurance packages
- Investigating and participating in accounting/audits
- Maintaining the filing system
- Maintaining highest level of confidentiality
- Performing other duties as assigned
20 - 30 hours per week
Actual hours are flexible between the hours of 7 AM and 6 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Starting rate between $21 - 24 / hr
- Paid Time off
- Affordable and comprehensive dental insurance
- Multiple healthcare options including Voyager Gold
- Paid Holidays
For more information regarding this position, please call Human Resources at 541-610-2101.
e m p l o y m e n t o p p o r t u n i t i e s a t g o o d - 2 - g o o r e g o n
- Accounting specialist -