LIMITATIONS OF SERVICE
Good-2-Go has some limitations of its respite services as matter of licensing and agency policy. While we can provide basic supports with ADLs (bathing, medication support, meal prep), there are some parameters within which we must operate.
- All respite/relief-care services must be provided in the individual's or family home. Good-2-Go does not provide any services in staff or company-owned facilities.
- Good-2-Go cannot directly dispense medications. We are not a licensed medical agency, and are not authorized to directly handle customer medications. We can prompt, remind, assist in counting, and support with the "self-administration of medications."
- Good-2-Go does not provide supports that would place staff with a nude or unclothed customer. Staff can assist with bathing/showering only if the individual is partially clothed (bathing suit).
- Good-2-Go staff are not permitted to hold or handle customer money under any circumstances. Staff may assist in observing purchases, ensuring proper change, addressing budgeting concerns, and other money management issues.
We understand that these limitations may be a challenge for some. However, our policies were developed to ensure the safety of both those we serve and our staff. If you have questions about how we may modify services to meet your needs, please call our office at your earliest convenience.
MAKING YOUR RESERVATION
There are only a few basic guidelines to making your reservation. Please follow the steps below, and you're on your way!
- Please make your reservation at least 2-weeks in advance.
- Please complete the form to the right.
- If you answered "Yes" to Allergies, Seizures, or Medication, you will need to provide detail 1-week prior to the date of the reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation email if Good-2-Go is able to staff your request.
RESPITE SERVICES, GOOD-2-GO EAST
Good-2-Go East began offering 24-hour respite services in January 2014. We are happy to provide you and your family the supports needed to allow everyone to feel refreshed and new.